IMO Car wash is a world market and innovation leader in car wash, indeed it is the world's favourite car wash.
Welcome to the next chapter in the IMO journey; our renovation programme includes car wash locations across our international estate.
Some features of a renovated car wash include:
- Wheel scrubbing technology and foaming alloy spa option
- Foam application, helping to remove more paint contaminants than ever before
- Soft brushing technique which utilises polymers to enhance the shine of the paintwork
- Door sill technology to ensure the lower half of the car is given the attention it deserves
- Drying technology working harder to get those out of reach areas using a new smart nozzle with an air speed of 155mph
- Soft towelling drying strips to finish the dry, and polish in the wax options to give a showroom finish
- Contactless payment vacuums
- Contactless payment Air and Water
Click here to see a selection of our newly renovated locations across our Developing Markets International region.
Update, September 22nd, 2022
IMO Car Wash launches its first Ceramic product in Dunfermline, Scotland.
Learn more about Ceramic XTR by IMO Car Wash by clicking here.
Update, August 16th, 2023
Watch our Ceramic XTR advert here.
Update, September 22nd, 2022
IMO Car Wash launches its first UK Dog Wash in Dunfermline, Scotland.
Learn more about IMO Dog Wash by clicking here.
Update, September 29th, 2023
Car wash group IMO partners with Be.EV charge network to offer Wash & Charge facilities at selected UK car wash locations.
International car wash company IMO has partnered with electric vehicle charging network Be.EV to install chargers across their England sites – with locations now live in Yorkshire and the North East.
From today, visitors can both wash and charge their electric cars at IMO’s Batley car wash with others to follow within weeks. All sites are equipped with rapid chargers, which can charge a typical EV to 80% in 20 minutes to an hour, compared to 4-6 hours on a 7kW fast charger. The Batley car wash is further powered by an additional ultra-rapid charger, which can charge a car in as little as ten minutes.
Read more from the BE.EV website.
Update, September 29th 2023
Today we launched our updated 'new look and feel' IMO app in the UK. Our new industry-leading UX design creates a much easier and cleaner user experience with simplified navigation to allow quick and easy decision-making. We have also re-invented our Rewards programme, which now has been fully automated allowing our customers to collect their well-deserved stamps without having to show their digital stamp card, as well as collecting stamps on even more washes (Triple Foam and above), making it quicker and easier to get an Ultra HD wash, with love from us. We cannot wait to share the updates when we launch next in Germany and our other markets.